Just a timely reminder that at this stage provided there are no delays or other restrictions imposed in the interim period, the plan is to re-open DIBC on Monday 17th May 2021.
We are working hard to make sure we provide a clean, safe and secure environment for you all.
Initially, for the first 2 weeks, ( i.e. from 17th May until the 30th May) the Club will re-open for ‘Social bowling’, with catering and bar services available.
It will also allow members to finalise / confirm their intentions regarding participation in the Summer Leagues, Spoons or Drawn Triples sessions.
We have already received a number of responses via email and telephone from members in this regard, with some of the options proving popular.
So please note:-
• It is really important that you let us know what your likely intentions are.
• You can let us know by contacting us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Club any Monday or Wednesday between 09.00 am and 11.00am.
• The closing date for letting us know what you want to do is Saturday 22nd May, and based on your feedback, a revised / agreed Summer Programme will be produced, with teams, leagues and draws made and members informed.
• The Summer Programme is expected to commence on Monday 31st May.
• There will be some limits on the numbers allowed to participate, to enable social distancing. So if you want to play – tell us as soon as possible.
• No League Entry fees will be required for members; for this Summer Programme.
Note: These dates may change and are subject to confirmation. We hope to see you very soon